Your personal data will be processed by QUERSUS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ (LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY), whom you can contact via e-mail by sending a message to: email@example.com. You can also use traditional mail - 33-386 Podegrodzie, Podrzecze 182, Poland.
Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract or take action at the request of the data subject, before its conclusion (online store order processing, cooperation and delivery of products) and for accounting purposes. The legal basis for data processing for the indicated purpose is Art. 6, item 1, letters b – c of GDPR.
If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, request the Data Controller to access the data that concerns you, rectify it, remove it or limit its processing, as well as to object to the processing and transfer of data.
Providing personal data is voluntary, subject to two exceptions:
- Entering into agreements with the Data Controller - failure to provide personal data necessary to conclude and perform a Sales Agreement or a contract for the provision of Electronic Services with the Data Controller in cases and in the scope indicated on the Online Store website and in the Online Store Regulations results in the inability to conclude this Agreement. Providing personal data is in this case a contractual requirement and if the data subject wants to conclude a given agreement with the Data Controller, the data subject is obliged to provide the required data. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude the contract is indicated previously on the Online Store website and in the Online Store Regulations;
- The Data Controller's statutory obligations - providing personal data is a statutory requirement resulting from generally applicable legal provisions imposing an obligation on the Data Controller to process personal data (e.g. data processing for the purpose of keeping tax or accounting books) and failure to provide the data will prevent the Data Controller from performing these duties.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients, depending on your choice of how to perform the contract or other processing operation:
- Carriers / forwarders / courier brokers
- Entities handling electronic payments or credit card payments
- Lenders / lessors
- Suppliers of the opinion polling system
- Service providers supplying the Data Controller with technical, IT and organizational solutions that enable the Data Controller to conduct business activities, including the Online Store and the Services provided through it
- Accounting, legal and consulting service providers providing the Data Controller with accounting, legal or advisory support (in particular, an accounting office, a law firm or a debt collection company).
Your personal data will be processed only until the legal obligation ceases.
The Data Controller may use profiling for direct marketing purposes in the Online Store, but the decisions made on its basis by the Data Controller do not concern the conclusion or refusal to conclude a Sales Agreement or the possibility of using Electronic Services in the Online Store. The effect of using profiling in the Online Store may be, for example, granting a given person a rebate, sending a rebate code, reminding about unfinished purchases, sending a Product proposal that may correspond to the interests or preferences of a given person, or offering better terms compared to the standard offer of the Online Store. Despite profiling, a given person makes a free decision whether they will want to use the rebate received in this way, or use better conditions and make a purchase in the Online Store.